Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WODs and whatnot

Day 2 of whole30, day 1 of crossfit. I can barely hold my arms up so this is going to be a shorty boborty. 

For those that follow me on Twitter/Instagram you probably could've guessed a double yolk was coming. It's literally happened 5x in the past month and it literally blows my mind every time. I need to figure out what the universe is trying to tell me. Or, I need to go down to the local farm and punch the farmer who is injecting steroids into the mothers of my eggs. Now that I think about it, I have seen some lady chickens strolling the streets of Hanover with facial hair, shrunken ta-tas and backne. Hmmm. Coincidence?
Top right is my lunch- chicken salad and a salad with mushrooms, tomato and basil. Fresh basil is on point BTW. Wasn't planning on chicken salad but I over grilled the chicken last night. Whoopsies. 
Bottom left is a pit stain from Crossfit. I really liked it, but lets see how I feel when I wake up and can't lift my arms above my head and have to go to work with greasy hair because I can't shampoo. And then I get fired because I don't look professional. And then I have to live on the streets because I can't afford a cardboard box. Haha- anyone get what commercial I'm referencing? Sorry I'm losing it. 
Last but certainly not least pic- dinner. Julia Childs has reentered my life and I am pumped. Crab cakes were delish- picked the crab meat myself, a little Old Bay, salt and pep, and homemade mayo. Nailed it. 
If my arms are functioning tomorrow I'll catch ya then.  


4 comments:

  1. Don't live on the streets because you can't afford a cardboard box. Get rid of Crossfit, and upgrade to Starting Strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, thought you were referencing the DirecTV commercials. Obviously I missed the boat there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes i was...sorry i didn't actually know what was said in those commercials..haha

    ReplyDelete