Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Rainy Day in Bridgewater

Feel asleep to rain last night and woke up to the same.  Felt like my body should want to stay home and watch Lifetime movies all day, but I didn't.  I'm not having much of a problem getting up in the morning, which is awesome.  
Breakfast was a scramble of eggs, ham and green peppers- something I definitely would've eaten pre-paleo.  I've been having my coffee with coconut milk- it's delish.
Had a few sunflower seeds, almond slivers, pumpkin seeds and a couple raisins to snack on during a meeting this morning.  Played noon hoops for a half hour and got in a lift (actually haven't done that since the Whole30 started)- had energy and felt strong, despite not lifting in a few weeks.  
Got pretty busy at work, so didn't end up eating lunch until 3pm. Or showering for that matter.  Sorry coworkers. It was pretty weird, I wasn't starving the way I 'thought' I should be.  Really learning to feel what my body wants and when. Like I said, wasn't famished, so I had a hard boiled egg, handful of walnuts and a tomato/avocado salad.  For "dessert" I was literally salivating for a mango.  The mangoes (don't know if there is an 'e' in there) I got this weekend were amazeballs. Yes I said amazeballs, if you watch E! News, you know I'm getting that from my girl G.  Can't take the cred. 

Channeled my inner Julia Childs for dinner and that little lassie delivered.  Main attraction was grilled salmon with fresh lime juice, EVOO, S&P.  Sides were grilled avocado (new obsession) and sauteed kale with garlic.  Promised myself I wouldn't eat the entire salmon (it was so good) and I succeeded.  Now I have a salad topper for lunch tomorrow. 

Now relaxing with a little Bravo TV and Women's Health mag.  If you haven't checked out Whole9life.com or FletcherFitness.com, check it out.
Tomorrow is DAY 10....double digits!  

No comments:

Post a Comment